High Street Make-Up: Must Have Foundations
High street make-up brands are definitely having a moment, and with great products it’s no wonder really. Guest writer, make-up artist Mizz Glitzy picks out some of her favorites:
There are a few new fab foundations on the high street but before I go into detail I wanted to share my experiences as a makeup artist, the key of perfect foundation is perfect skin so here we go……
I have found that good preparation is the way to perfection….
- Find out is your skin, oily, normal or a combination
- Now we have broken that down, now we have to treat our skin with a cleanse tone and moisturizer…. ( I will go into further detail next month)please if you have any questions ask!
- Depending on your skin and how much you treat it! Whether it’s a primer or serum you need…. we then pick r foundation! Before we buy any foundation way up the pros and cons and check if it’s suitable for you? These are the questions you need to ask yourself!
Maybelline – Fit Me
This foundation has a SPF 18, and also uses pigments to give a true natural match…. no oils…..no waxes…. perfect for oily skin. This foundation does have three steps as in foundation, powder and concealer!!! The powder has creamy pigment technology that gives a flawless effect with matching numbers to a concealer.
Max Factor – 3 in 1 Face Finity
This foundation has an added SPF 20 and stays flawless throughout the day the added primer really adds to your complexion, it will even out oily skin as well as give an amazing coverage. This foundation as an added concealer and primer all in one which does help save are penny’s ladies!!!
Bourjous – 123 Perfect foundation
This foundation does have a SPF 10 and also 3 steps to the foundation I’ll quickly run through
- Stands for yellow pigments – conceals dark circles.
- Mauve pigments- convert dullness into radiance.
- Green pigments –evens out redness.
This foundation does have advantages but if you suffer from really dry skin it can tend to clog and stick, so this will highlight them areas.
Loreal – Lumi Magique
This foundation has a SPF 18, It has a light texture and lets skin breathe 24 hrs. Hydration it will really make dull tired skin instantly radiant… I would not recommend this to ladies with oily skin.
There is a foundation perfect for each and every one of one of us!
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!