10 Ways To Start Looking Younger Now
I’m talking about your appearance.
Below are my top 10 ways to start looking younger now by making some simple tweaks to what you put on your body.
1. Update Your Glasses. Our faces change (with the help of time and gravity). So it’s important to update glasses every 3-5 years in order to present a look that is current and relevant. Nothing says old like an old pair of glasses.
2. Wear Earrings For Crow’s Feet. If you have wrinkles around your eyes a nice pair of sparkly earrings can distract from those lines.
3. Color Your Gray. Coloring some or all of your gray hairs can take years off your appearance.
4. Wear Clothes That Fit. Avoid wearing baggy clothes if you’re not exactly happy with the shape of your body. An outfit that fits properly can actually make you look slimmer.
5. Shine And Resole Your Shoes. Dull shoes with run over heels make the statement that you are tired and old.
6. Wear Properly Fitted Bras. As your body changes, it becomes necessary to take the time to go into a department store and have the saleswoman measure your bust. Having the right undergarment on adds a youthful silhouette.
7. Matching Handbag And Shoes. This small gesture makes a big thoughtful statement and makes any look more current and updated. As women age, they tend to just carry a bag that they feel is comfortable. But taking the time to match your shoes with the same color bag (or a bag in the same color family) makes a smart statement that says you care.
8. Avoid Heavy Eyeliner. As we age, we should complement our natural eye shape and not load up on makeup to hide that we are getting older. Believe it or not, the more eyeliner you wear, the older it makes you look.
9. Learn How To Apply Concealer Properly. Go into a department store and ask for the head makeup sales person. Ask that person to show you how to apply concealer below your eyes. The right application can give you a bright awake look and make you look up to 10 years younger. Once you learn, you can do it yourself in minutes!
10. Wear Perfume. Young people pay attention to how they smell because they want to impress the opposite sex. Sometimes as we age (or stay married to the same person) we lose sight of this powerful tool. Smell is our strongest sense. And when you wear a perfume that matches your body chemistry, you come across as more youthful to those you encounter.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!